Friday, June 12, 2015

Welcome To Lady Alchemy!

Hey Blog World I'm The Lady Alchemist and welcome to my Blog! 
Let me start by telling you why Im a Lady Alchemist, and what makes this blog space a place for learning and transformation... 

How The Lady Alchemist was born: It's been many years in the making but it really dawned on me a few weeks ago when I was doing this ... (see picture of crazy girl below) 
On this glorious day I decided to get the Alchemical symbol for Gold tattooed on my arm. I have a few other tattoos but this one is in a place where I see it and think about it everyday, therefore It has to hold great meaning for me. It sure does!! 

That brings me to Alchemy and why this blog is in existence.
 Alchemy is a process of transformation. The Wikipedia defines it as a process to transmute base metals into the noble metals (gold or silver); and development of an elixir of life
IN ENGLISH(and a little Lady Alchemist interpretation): When I look at that tattoo it reminds me that all the bullSHIT(base metal) in my life isn't going away, but is up to me to be transformed(gold or silver).
 There is really something to this alchemy thing, just as across culture and history all corners of the earth have accounts of scripture or a god, the same is true of alchemy. There are accounts everywhere from the Islamic and European world to ancient India and Asia! Its kinda a big deal.  
The masculine is the explicit and for the past centuries alchemy has focused on the transformation of elements outside of self as they appear in the world. As the Lady Alchemist i'll be using my feminine wisdom (and knowledge i've obtained from a few degrees collected over the years) to place focuses on the implicit. We will focus on the internal, the emotions and internal body's alchemical transformation.  
 Join the Lady Alchemist to embark on the process to uncovering your personal Elixir of Life. My objective is to inspire my readers to take life's bullshit and transform it into gold!!
That's cool and all but how in the heyyll do I intend to bring you on this journey? And how do I do it without the hippy/new age BS? 
I just want to be real and authentic with my readers. I like to believe that the world we see around us is our mirror. I will share that mirror with you and how I brought intention  transformed my experiences. A learn, reflect and grow process. 
A big part of internal alchemy is what were putting into our body and the way in which we are doing it. My background is in nutrition. There are plenty of ways to nourish yourself in a conscious way food, activity, work,play and the people in our lives. Together we will explore the relationship to all these things and how to work with the way we currently relate to these factors and how to transform them into the highest alchemy!
Check back for: 
-Recipes
-tips to exercise more connection to self 
-ways to practice nourishment 
-Reflections of the shit life presents and my journey of working to transform it 
-video tutorials 
-Vlogs


For more up to date posts, follow my Facebook page here!




1 comment: